Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

Nathan starts school tomorrow! I'm so excited. He's not excited at all. In fact, he's pretty nervous about it, but I think he'll be fine. He is always timid in new situations. Dan gave him a father's blessing tonight, which he plans to do each year before the first day of school. It was really nice.

We also started reading the Book of Mormon as a family again. We've never really read it with Nathan, and we realized that it is time to start doing that with him. We should have been doing it all along. Anyway, we've only read a chapter and a half in three days, but I'm excited that we're doing it. I know the blessings will come from it. We've started doing family prayer again, too. Dan always said Nathan's bedtime prayer with him, but we weren't really saying family prayers. Dan and I had both been feeling like we need to step it up a notch spiritually. It's so awesome having such a righteous husband. I'm not saying that to brag, but I am really blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment