10 things I'm thankful for:
1. the gospel
2. my testimony
3. my husband
4. Amber, Ashley, Megan and Nathan
5. my extended family and Dan's too
6. my home
7. my job
8. memories
9. scrapbooking
10. my computer
9 things I want to do for the holidays:
1. Make Thanksgiving place cards for dinner
2. Prepare Thanksgiving table talk questions
3. Make gingerbread houses with Megan & Nathan
4. Wrap Christmas books to read each night
5. Make an advent calendar
6. Do some cool Family Home Evenings
7. Do some fun holiday crafts with Megan & Nathan
8. Watch lots of Christmas movies from Netflix
9. See the new Christmas Carol movie
8 things I need to do this week:
1. Fill out a financial aid form for school
2. Schedule hair cuts for Nathan and I
3. Order Christmas movies from Netflix
4. Order our family Christmas cards
5. Buy two kissing balls from The Candle Place
6. Cook good meals for the whole week
7. Prepare two really good FHE's for when Megan is here
8. Order pictures from scrapbookpictures.com
7 movies Nathan and/or I want to see:
1. Astroboy (again)
2. Santa Buddies
3. Christmas Carol
4. G-Force
5. Where the Wild Things Are
6. The old Underdog movies
7. Shirley Temple movies
6 websites I want to check out:
1. Etsy
2. Designer Digitals
3. Food network
4. Raz-kids for Nathan
5. Fun things to do with kids (not a particular site)
6. Nitwitcollections.com (the most awesome site for digital scrapbooking)
5 people I miss:
1. Gram LaFlamme
2. Gramp LaFlamme
3. Gramp Record
4. Isaiah
5. Delson
4 things on my to-do list today:
1. Have Mom & Dad over for supper
2. Make enchiladas
3. Organize my scrapbook room
4. Listen to Nathan read for at least 10 minutes
3 things I want to learn or memorize:
1. arigumi (crocheting tiny animals - super cute!)
2. all the countries in Asia and South America
3. brush up on my French
2 people I'm excited to see:
1. Amber
2. Ashley
1 event I'm looking forward to:
1. Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment