Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vacation

So far, vacation has been great. I've been sleeping in, getting lots of things done, but not stressing about anything. I'm almost done with a scrapbook I'm making for Gram Record. I sent a form with 4 questions on it to all 22 of her grandchildren. I also asked everyone to send a picture along with it. 17 have sent them back so far. I love how it's turning out. I can't wait to give it to her on Christmas Day! I've also been making a few digital pages, watching TV, reading to Nathan, etc. I'm going to go make some chocolate chip cookies right now, because Santa is coming early! Amber & Ashley flew in this afternoon and Dan is picking up Megan on his way back from the airport. We'll have all the kids tomorrow, but we have to bring Megan back tomorrow night, so Santa is coming tonight!

1 comment:

  1. That is so thoughtful of Santa to come early while you are all together :)Tell all the kids hi! and i think that i just might need to remind you...incase you forget....be sure to take some pictures!!!! :) tehe.

    ReplyDelete