Amber's been doing really well. She's made several comments lately that give us hope. She seems sincere and happy. Yay! She's actually been really fun to be around. I chaperoned a young women meeting last night and it was awesome. It was so nice to see her happy and with a good attitude regarding church. We were watching a video about the theme for the year and it had a lot of different segments to it. She kept saying, "We can watch another one. Let's watch another one. We have time." She was laughing and joking around with Emily, which was really cool to see. They were both laughing and joking around, but not in an irreverent or sarcastic way.
I have an earache, a headache and PMS! Yuck! I actually left school early today because of my migraine. I never do that!
Amber had an orthodontist appointment after school today, and they said she will get her braces off next month, on the 24th.! Yay! I'm happy for her because she's had them on for a long time, but I'm also excited because they are expensive! She's had them on for three years now, and it costs over $300 a month. It's worth it, though. I would never want her to think that I resent paying for them because I don't. But three years is long enough.
I start Weight Watchers tomorrow. Yay! Maybe in a few months you will notice a thinner, healthier me!
No comments:
Post a Comment