Monday, August 23, 2010

What I Did During My Summer Vacation...

I always feel a little anxiety around this time of year, wondering if I accomplished enough. So I thought it would be fun and helpful to write down all the things I did. It will be hard to remember everything in one sitting, but if I think of more things I can add them later.

  • Went on vacation for a week in North Conway
  • Went to Screw Auger Falls and Moose Cave
  • Had Joshie over for a few days
  • Did Nathan's school shopping
  • Went to a puppet show
  • Went to a concert for kids
  • Brought Nathan to LOOK
  • Brought Nathan to soccer camp
  • Did lots of reading and math with Nathan to prepare for 1st grade
  • Had Gabby overnight
  • Went to a few birthday parties (Coy, McKenzie, Olivia and Felicia)
  • Went kayaking once
  • Went horseback riding twice
  • Had dentist appointments for Nathan and I
  • Went to a barbershop concert
  • Went to the temple
  • Celebrated our anniversary with food from Lost Gull
  • Bought my new laptop
  • Spent time with Ashley and Amber
  • Went to Storyland
  • Went to a couple of Relief Society activities
  • Did the Norway Memorial Library summer reading program with Nathan
  • Had Darcy, Gus and their family over for games
  • Had game night with Aunt Diane, Kathy, Mom and Nicholle
  • Caught up on Nathan's album
  • Made a digital scrapbook for Olivia & Felicia's birthday
  • Made several digital scrapbook pages for the family albums
  • Brought Nathan to his first couple of soccer practices
  • Enjoyed two new babies, Cambryn Roxy Rodriguez & Dylan Jackson Reynolds!
  • Went swimming down at Mom & Dad's
  • Brought Branson & Kaedon swimming with us a couple of times
  • Visited Crystal and the boys twice
  • Read some books
  • Brought Amber to a couple of doctor appointments
  • Nathan and I had haircuts
  • Went to the ocean once
  • Made Nathan's school work album
  • Made Nathan's art album
  • Did some stamping (made some bookmarks)
  • Spent an afternoon and evening at Kathy's, visiting & scrapbooking
  • Went to a few Cooper get togethers
  • Went to school a few times
  • Went to Crestholm Farm a couple times
  • Went to one of Josh's baseball games
  • Walked down to the lake with Dan, Megan and Nathan
  • Saw New Moon, Nanny McPhee Returns and Despicable Me at theatres
  • Watched a lot of movies on Netflix

I think I got everything. I knew I'd feel better if I wrote it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment