We have a new great niece, Paige Ryan Baker! She was born Thursday night. Dan and I went to see her yesterday. We both got to hold her, which was absolute HEAVEN. She is so sweet!
I'll be uploading pictures soon of Ashley's birthday and Paige. I've spent quite a bit of time this weekend working on my paper for school. I can't wait until I'm done. Then I can focus on other things and enjoy life more.
I brought Megan and her friend Emily to a musical last night at Poland High School. JJ had a big part in it, so we wanted to support him, plus I just love musicals. Anyway, it was great. Everybody did a great job. I'd actually never seen Guys and Dolls before.
Aunt Glenna is in the hospital right now. We found out a few months ago that her cancer was back. It's now hard for her to even breathe. We don't know how much time she has left. I feel so sad for her and her children and husband and mother! It's just so hearbreaking. She has always been my favorite aunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment