Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Mother's Day
I had a great Mother's Day weekend. On Friday morning, Nathan and I went to Muffins for Mom at school, which was fun. We both had a chocolate and peanut butter muffin. That night, Dan brought home dinner from the Lost Gull. I love that place! He got me my favorite, which is shrimp and scallops. Yum! He also brought me two flowers for the porch. He does this every year, but I love it. On Sunday afternoon, Dad and Dan made us barbecued chicken and potato salad so Mom and I didn't have to do any cooking. It was awesome. I brought down some strawberries and whipped cream, and Gram and I made some strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was so delicious. Nathan had brought me home a marigold that he had planted at school, and a little flower that he made. He also made me a card. Amber called me to say hi, too. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment