Saturday, March 24, 2012

Games and Horses

It's been a really relaxing weekend. Last night, I went down to Mom's and we played a couple games of Rummikub. Then we went and fed the horses and brushed them. They are shedding like crazy so we were both covered with fur by the time we were done. We went back to Mom's and she lent me a nightgown so I could take my furry clothes off. Then we played a couple rounds of Hand and Foot. It was just a fun night. We laughed a lot and just had a good time.

Today I played with my Cricut machine a lot. I had borrowed a few cartridges from my friend Patricia, so I wanted to cut some things out before I gave them back. It was so fun. I also made a whole bunch of bookmarks for my students with a cartridge I borrowed from Mom. Nathan even got into it, and made a fishbowl with three fish swimming around, a helicopter, and a train. He loves art.

This morning I brought Nathan to karate class in Casco. He had missed his class on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment, so I wanted him to make it up. He loved it. He said it was a lot quicker than his regular class. He tends to get silly and not pay attention in class, but he did much better this time. I was proud of him.

Mom and I booked a room for the Creating Keepsakes Convention for April 27th and 28th in Manchester. I'm so excited for it. I also registered today for a class that I'm going to take there. It's a digital scrapbooking class for intermediate digital scrapbookers. I'm also excited for the vendor fair because I still use traditional paper products, too. I can't wait!

I can't believe there are only 11 weeks of school left if you don't count vacation week. This year is really flying by. Holy cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment