Nathan's party was a lot of fun. Eleven kids came, so there were twelve counting him. We had Branson, Kaedon, Tannon, Hayden, Coy, Grady, Brigham, Kacie, Spencer (from school), Joseph, and Ephraim.
These were my favorite decorations. They are actually beach balls with tissue paper wrapped around it. I drew the eyes on with permanent marker. In case you're not familiar with Ninjago, they are Cole, Zane, Kai, and Jay. Nathan loved these. The only problem was that people thought they were pinatas so they started hitting them, but they were only hung up with fishing wire. Oh, well. They were really cool.
I love how the cake turned out. The cupcakes have little white chocolate lego men on them. I found a mold online. They were so cool. I wish we could have done them in different colors, but they only had white and brown at Walmart. I still think they turned out cute.
Here is Nathan on his actual birthday. I let him open a present before he went to school. He loved this Ninjago sticker book. At his party, we gave him some Ninjago pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment