I've been in the mood to read a lot this year. I decided to make a list of all the books I've read so far:
Where I Belong by Rachel Ann Nunes
Fields of Home by Rachel Ann Nunes
Flying Home by Rachel Ann Nunes
The World According to Humphrey by Betty Birney
Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis
No Greater Love by Levi Benkert
Friendship According to Humphrey by Betty Birney
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Crash by Jerry Spinelli
On Top of the World (How the Finns Educate Their Children) by Maria Kouta
Shaken by Ben Wilton
Heroes for My Son by Brad Meltzer
Titanic: Unsinkable by Gordan Korman
Titanic: Collision Course by Gordan Korman
Mary Poppins by Travers
Teaching: A Love Story by Elizabeth Anthony
A Flicker of Light by Roberta Kagan
This Time Forever by Rachel Ann Nunes
The Wizard of Oz by Frank Baum
Wonder by Polacio
Tent of Blue by Rachel Preston
No comments:
Post a Comment