Saturday, July 18, 2009

Olivia & Felicia - 17!

Felicia & Olivia
They turned 17 on Monday, July 14th! I can't believe they are 17. It seems like they were just born. Only one more year and they will be adults! AAAAGGGGHH!
They came over to our house in the afternoon on their birthday, and they just hung around with us. It was really fun. They always make me smile. Felicia really wanted her hair French braided. I had to do one side 4 times and the other 3, but it was really fun. I love doing the girls' hair, but hardly any of them want anything done to it. Then we went down to my mom and dad's and had supper and cake and ice cream. Mom, Dad, Mike, Amber and Nathan and I were there along with Olivia's boyfriend, Chris (Ashley & Emily were at Girls' Camp). It was really fun. I sure love my nieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment