Saturday, October 24, 2009

9 down, 27 to go!

I'm now done with the first 5 credits of my Masters degree. Actually, 4 transferred, too, so now I have 9 down, 27 to go. Yay! I'm enjoying it so far, but it is a lot of work. This was the first weekend since I started my classes that I didn't have to work on assignments all weekend. It was so nice.

Nathan and I went to Owen's birthday party this afternoon and now I'm going to make an apple pie. Aaaaahhhhh! Life is good.

Nathan is doing well in school. I love looking at all the work he brings home. He's learned so much already. He reads beginning books now, which is so cute to hear. He has talked about various other concepts or words that I know he's learned at school, like "equal." He's also become so much more confident around people. He told all the recess duty teachers about his winter coat. He didn't talk that much at the beginning of the year, so I know he's getting more comfortable. He confidently waves goodbye to his friends at the end of the day, and he often has a whole bunch of children saying, "Bye, Nathan!" It's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment