Monday, October 12, 2009

Misc.

  • Well, I finally finished my work for my class. I have to work at least an hour a night and longer on weekends to get everything done when it's due. The class will be over in a couple of weeks, and I'll only be taking four credits instead of five next time (not by choice, it's just the way the program goes). Hopefully, it'll be a little easier.
  • My mom is getting her horse today! I can't wait to see it! Dad is converting his old shop into a barn, so the horses will be right out in the field. I can't wait. Felicia will keep her horse, AJ, there, too. The horse's name is Bubba, but my mom is definitely going to change it.
  • I'm going to make Nathan's Underdog costume today. Fun!
  • Nathan is going to teach FHE tonight on Fire Safety. He's all excited about it and reminded me thing morning.
  • Nathan was telling me about a little girl at school that he likes. Unfortunately, she's not very nice to him. He was explaining this to me and said, "Mom, every day I like the looks of her." So cute!
  • Nathan was asking Dan a question last night, and started it with, "Dad, have you, by any chance, seen...? He also used the work "peered" correctly yesterday. He's got a great vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment