Okay, it is time to get some words and pictures on this blog. So much has been going on lately. I'll start with today and back up. This was ward conference and lots of people were hinting around that Dan was going to be the next bishop. Our current bishop has been in for almost 7 years, so everyone thought this coference would be the time for a change. Surprise! No change. Dan and I were chuckling all morning as we were getting ready for church. I bet there were lots of surrpised people in our ward. I'm sure Dan will be bishop eventually, but not today anyway.
We got some awesome news today. Darcy and Gus are not moving to Utah, after all! They changed their minds and decided to stay just an hour before he was supposed to leave with the U-Haul yesterday. I am so excited because I just felt like Nathan was losing his best friends. Branson is definitely his best friend. They play almost every day when the weather allows it. I hated to even think about what it was going to be like without them in the neighborhood. Now I don't have to worry about it. Plus, I'll get to see their little girl now, too (Due in August).
Megan and I tried a new game I bought recently called Scattergories: The Card Game. It's similar to the game Scattergories, but you have to try to be the first person to come up with a word that fits the given category and letter. Megan loved it and did really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment