Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crafts

I have been in a really crafty mood lately. We bought white shirts at Walmart the other day and then used Christmas fabric to decorate them. This is the shirt that I made for Megan. She goes to Tri Start Gymnastics, so she wanted that on her shirt. I used fabric that I already had around the house for all of these projects.
I asked Nathan if he wanted a train or a robot and he said a robot. I think it turned out really cute, although he needs a mouth.

I made a bow tie for Nathan. I love it! He wore it today for the Primary presentation.



Here are the shirts, along with a skirt that I made for Gabby. I hope it fits her. I didn't use a pattern, so we'll see.



I thought the penguins were missing something, so I crocheted them these hats. I think they look better.
Next on the list is a pair of cloth shoes for Cambryn and a crocheted sweater for Molly and some more ties for Nathan.

1 comment:

  1. All of these things are so cute. I love the robot! You are so clever, glad that you have found some time for you. :)

    ReplyDelete