Megan, Nathan and I went to the movies last night to see Tangled. It was so good. We all loved it. It's definitely one I want to buy when it comes out on DVD. Dan saw Unstoppable. He said it was really good. It was the most intense movie he's ever seen. And it has to be really intense in order for him to say that.
I won the last level of Nathan's Astroboy DS game yesterday. I don't know why, but I loved playing that game. I spent too much time on it, though. It's hard for me to put it down once I get started. Anyway, I was excited that I beat every level.
Dan put up our tree this weekend. It looks so pretty. I hate putting up the tree, but I love it when it's up. I love it that Dan puts it up.
Today was the primary presentation. The kids did a really nice job. It was Megan's last one, which is sad! She and Nathan both did a nice job with their parts. They had both practiced their parts several times, so they did great. It was so cute to hear Nathan read his part.
No comments:
Post a Comment