Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

Today is the first snow day of the year! Happiness! I was so excited when I got the call this morning. There's nothing better than a snow day. It's like a gift of 8 hours. Nathan and I have been hanging around, watching tv, building with Lego's, making concoctions with lots of ingredients from the kitchen (his idea, I just supervised), digital scrapbooking, and making bread. Yum! Life is good.

I've got a game on my itouch that I'm getting totally addicted to. It's called Pocket Frogs and was free at the app store. You have to try to collect certain breeds of frogs, breed them, sell them, keep them happy by bringing them to the pond, and playing games with them. Even Nathan and Megan and her friend Taylor love to play it. I have to be careful that I dont' spend too much time on it. It's addicting!

Only a few more months and I'll be done my Masters! I start class in a couple of weeks. I've enjoyed it for the most part, but I can't wait to be done. I'm thinking of joining a community orchestra when I'm done. I'm ready for a new adventure.

I haven't had any sweets since December 31st. Yesterday and today have been the hardest days so far. I want sugar so badly. I know myself really well, though, and I know that I can't let myself have any. I can't seem to stop once I start. I'm better off having none at all. I've already lost weight and feel so much better. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment