Monday, June 20, 2011

Pictures!

Nathan on his last day of school. He's now officially a second grader! I can't believe we had to wear sweatshirts that day, it was so chilly.


I bought Nathan several art projects and different things to do throughout the summer. I'm just giving them to him one at a time. Here he is with one of the projects, a wooden puzzle train. He's been so busy with these little projects and just playing that he has hardly watched any TV.



I just love this pic of him.



Nathan and Ashley at the ocean. We went to Willard Beach.




Another ocean picture. Ashley was so cold that day. I thought the air felt nice, but the water was definitely cold, only 55 degrees!



Dan, Nathan and Ashley at the temple



Nathan in one of his new shirts from Hanna Andersson.



Ashley, Dan and Nathan on Fathers' Day. Ashley gave him a card she made with some money in it. Nathan gave him a little dog that plays, "Bad to the Bone" with a card that said, "Dad, you are bad to the bone, but I still love you." Dan got a kick out of that because he's always sung that song, just joking around. He also gave him a frame and a card that he made at school. I gave him an apron from Pampered Chef that says, "Caution: Extremely Hot." I knew he would get a kick out of that, but he can wear it when he's grilling. I also got him a grilling basket, which looks really neat. You can put small things in it, like vegetables and put the whole basket on the grill. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment