These are some of my favorite pictures from vacation. They are not in order of how they happened. I just chose some random favorite photos.

I LOVE this picture of all three of the kids. I took it before church started. We went to the Scranton ward that day. I love visiting other wards because it reminds me of how the church is so similar everywhere. Plus, it's nice to not have any responsibilities for a week:-)

Nathan and I went to the Crayola factory in Easton. It was so fun! I love that place. You can see a demonstration of how crayons and markers are made and there are lots of different art projects for kids to do. A funny story about this crayon: After we had this picture taken the crayon must have noticed my BYU shirt, because she leaned over to one of the other workers and said something. Then the worker came up to us and said, "The crayon says she goes to BYU." I thought that was so cool. What are the chances of that?

We spent two days at Hershey Park. That place is so fun. Nathan was super brave and went on everything he was big enough to go on.

We also went to Chocolate World, which is right next to Hershey Park. You can go on a ride that shows you the process of making chocolate. They also have a huge store at the of the ride. It has everything you can imagine!

This is one of my favorite pics of the store at Chocolate World. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment