
This was the indoor pool at our resort. This is the one we used all t
he time because the outdoor one was too cold. Anyway, this one was huge.

Megan and Nathan enjoying the pool

We played mini golf near the resort. Of course, Dan won, but Ashley and I came in second. Nathan didn't do too bad for his first time. Megan was not happy at all with her score. She got so frustrated. She kept saying, "I usually do a lot better than this!" Luckily, she could laugh about it.

We went to a pretzel factory and a candy factory. We didn't get to see any candy being made, but we did see pretzels being made. They had some delicious looking pretzels and candy to buy in the store. Yum!

Above the Crayola factory was a Canal museum. Nathan and I thought it might be boring, but we decided to go check it out. I'm so glad we did because it was awesome! He enjoyed it as much or even more than the Crayola Factory. Here he is at one of the activities. He brought a boat through a waterway full of lockes and all sorts of stuff. They also had a lot of other activities to learn about canals and the history of them. He loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment