Thursday, July 14, 2011

Olivia and Felicia's birthday

I am totally enjoying my summer vacation. It's so nice to sleep in in the mornings and just not have major plans every day. We've been spending lots of time with the Cooper side of the family lately. We had Steve and Lil over to play cards a few nights ago. I've gotten together a couple times with Kristen and Shelli, Josh and Allyson to go swimming. Kristen's girls are so adorable and Nathan has so much fun helping Maddi and playing with Josh. Yesterday, while we were all at the pool, while Allyson was watching all the little ones, we helped Mom assemble her new gazebo. It actually came out really cute and she was thrilled.

Last night we celebrated Olivia and Felicia's 19th birthday. We had taco salad, three bean salad, and cake and ice cream for them. Yum! Nathan and I gave them homemade coupon books. Nathan gave them coupons for a hug and a kiss, spending time with him, playing trains, having fun at Funtown, and watching a movie with him (they both got a kick out of the playing trains coupon). I gave them coupons for a Niece Night, dinner at Auntie's, a dessert of their choice, frozen custard, and a movie at Flagship. They seemed happy with them.

After the girls' party, we all had facials with a Mary Kay consultant (meaning Olivia, Felicia, mom, Gram and I). Felicia just signed up to become a consultant, so she was trying out the products and learning how to give parties. It was really fun, and it felt nice to pamper myself a little. I haven't done much with makeup and all that recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment