- Horses in the Garage by Bonnie Pryor I read this to Nathan. It was okay, but more for a middle school aged girl. More about the girl's life than their horses
- Causes of the Civil War by James P. Epperson I read this one because the sixth grade at school is studying the Civil War.
- Little Horse on His Own by Betsy Byars Another one I read to Nathan. A cute little story about a tiny horse
- Finding Hattie by Sally Warner This was a really interesting novel. It was based on a real person whose parents and brother die, she gets sent to a boarding school with her cousin, and learns a valuable lesson about friendship when she meets a wild and crazy classmate who the other girls don't accept
- Double Jeopardy by Steve Roos I just finished this one the other day. A suspense novel by an LDS author. I didn't want to put it down. A detective, who loses his wife, tries to solve a mystery involving dirty money.
- The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo I just finished reading this to Nathan this afternoon. We both loved the story!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Books read
I've read quite a few books lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment