Last Sunday, May 27th, Nathan was baptized! All the family came from Auburn, plus Grammy & Grampa Record, Great-Gram, Felicia and Emily came from my side. There were also several ward members who came. Logan Reynolds was baptized, too, so both of the boys picked one song, one prayer, and one speaker. Nathan chose "I Am a Child of God" for the song, Uncle Steve for the prayer, and Grammy for a speaker. A few days before the baptism, we went over to Crystal's and she took pictures of Nathan and Logan together for the program. She got some great pictures. I lvoe how the program turned out. Nathan did a great job, and looked so proud to be getting baptized. Logan had a hard time because he's scared of getting water on his face, but eventually he did it, and he looked so happy, too. It was neat to share the baptism with them because Nathan and Logan were born only 2 days apart. We were in the hospital at the same time.
I'm so proud of my boy!
Afterwards, we had all the family come over to our house and celebrate Nathan's and Mom Cooper's birthdays. I spent the day before making this cake. It has little candy Lego men all along the side and some on top shaped like an N. I made each of the little men with a mold.
I also made this plate of cookies. Between the Lego men and these cookies, it took hours and hours! It was worth it, though, for my little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment