Dan is on the way home with Ashley right now. I'm so excited to see her. We'll only have her for a week and a half this time, but that is better than nothing. Nathan is super excited, too, and keeps asking, "When is Ashley going to be here?" I'm sure Megan is excited, too, although she's not here yet. We're picking her up tomorrow night.
We leave for Disney the day after tomorrow. We are all so excited! I made Nathan a countdown when we had about 14 days left. I put several Mickey and Minnie brads onto a red strip of paper. He takes one off every night. I really think kids need to have things to look forward to, and a big piece of the fun of things is usually the anitcipation.
Dan started his new job this week. So far he's enjoying it. He has a lot to get used to, like the new computer system, but he seems to be happy so far.
I made the cutest bookmark the other day. It looks like a Japanese princess in a long kimono. Emily and I were going to make a whole bunch of them today, but we're going to do it after Disney. She has too much to do. I've been able to spend quite a bit of time with Emily this summer so far because she has not been working for the last couple of weeks. We did some cards, played minigolf and gokarting, went to the movies, and went swimming. It's been really nice spending so much time with her. Oh, we also had an Anne of Green Gables marathon with Megan, Gram, and Mom. Fun times!
Nathan is taking two LOOK classes this week. He is loving both of them. He's taking Tribots and Stuffed Animal Monsters. He loves the kind of classes where he can make lots of stuff. Last year he took four classes, but this year we'll only be doing classes this week. Next week is the other LOOK week, but we'll be in Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment