- Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate. My hubby would pick egg nog
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them, of course!
- Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have blue lights and blue lights only.
- Do you hang mistletoe? No, I thought that was just in the movies.
- When do you put your decorations up? We (or Dan, I should say) puts up the tree on Thanksgiving. The rest of the decorations varies. This year, we put them up on Thanksgiving day.
- What is your favorite holiday dish? Oh, man. Where do I start? I have to say clam dip and meat pie (not together). They are two dishes from my mom's side of the fam.
- Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting a doll every year from my LaFlamme grandparents
- When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Another child on the bus told me. As soon as I got home, I asked my mom if it was true.
- Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do all of our presents on Christmas Eve because that's the day we have Megan. Santa comes one night early around here. Of course, Nathan doesn't mind.
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree? My husband puts up the tree every year, the same way every year, with the same decorations every year...blue lights, blue candy canes, red bows, gold bells, gold balls, and gold garland. It's actually beautiful, and he does all the work, so I really shouldn't complain. I'm ready to try something new, though.
- Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it until February or so, then I'm ready for Spring.
- Can you ice skate? No, I remember going once when I was a child, and really enjoying it, but I think that's about it. I did learn to roller skate when I was a teenager, though.
- Do you remember your favorite gift? My favorite gift, other than the dolls when I was young, was probably my violin case when I was 16 or 17. I wanted that case so badly. I loved it!
- What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing the excitement in the kids' faces when they open their gifts. I love watching them.
- What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Hmmm, I don't know. Anything chocolatey, I guess.
- What is your favorite holiday tradition? Dan and I started giving gifts to a needy family each year. This is our fourth year doing it.
- What tops your tree? An angel
- Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving. This year I made a whole bunch of my gifts, so I'm extra excited to see how people like them.
- Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum! I've always loved peppermint candy.
- Favorite Christmas show? It's a Wonderful Life
- Saddest Christmas Song? I have no idea. Are there any sad ones?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?Away in a Manger (the one in the hymnbook) because of the harmony
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment