Saturday, August 17, 2013

End of Summer

I can't believe it's the end of summer!  I go back to school in less than two weeks!  Yikes!  Well, as is my tradition, I'll list everything we were able to do this summer.  It was a busy one!

  • Nathan and I went to York's Wild Kingdom and went camping with the Atwaters
  • Ashley came for two weeks
  • The whole fam went to Ashland, New Hampshire for a week-long vacation
  • While on vacation we went to Clark's Trading Post, Whale's Tale Water Park, the Budweiser Factory to see the Clydesdale horses, and Canobie Lake Park
  • Got caught up on Project Life
  • Organized the mudroom, my scrapbook room, the Tupperware cupboard, and the CD's
  • Chaperoned Girls' Camp for 5 days
  • Dan, Nathan, Megan, and I went to Palmyra, New York to see the Hill Cumora Pageant and church history sites
  • Did math and spelling with Nathan almost every day
  • Read to Nathan
  • Read a lot
  • Put Nathan's 3rd grade school stuff in his binder
  • Went to Olivia and Chris's wedding!  8-11-13
  • Saw Elin a few times
  • Went to the temple once (Megan and Dan went twice)
  • Made an authentic Chinese meal with Tanya
  • Saw a marionette show at Deertrees (Peter and the Wolf)
  • Accompanied Jessica Fleck on the piano when she played her flute in church
  • Celebrated Olivia and Felicia's 21st birthday
  • Had a couple Cooper get-togethers
  • Had our piano tuned
  • Went swimming in Waterford with the Atwaters
  • Went swimming at Mom and Dad's a lot
  • Helped Shelli and Allyson with a project while the kids swam
  • Saw several movies:  Gatsby, Epic, Turbo, Descipable Me, Smurfs 2, and Planes
  • Lost 10 pounds
  • Did some scrapbooking with Kathy
  • Nathan and I experimented with shrinking plastic paper
  • Was introduced to Candy Crush Saga by my nieces and became addicted! 

It was a fun summer and very busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment