I'm happy to announce that I am the winner! I've now been married to Dan for over 7 1/2 years. He was married to Lorie for 7 1/2 years and he was married to Audra for about 4, so I'm the winner! Thank you...Thank you very much...
Well, I knew you were the winner a LONG, long, long time ago, but now we know for sure! Look at you and your five kiddos! The girls have all grown up so much. It is scary! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for the invite!
You're so funny!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I knew you were the winner a LONG, long, long time ago, but now we know for sure! Look at you and your five kiddos! The girls have all grown up so much. It is scary!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! Thanks for the invite!
well, i've been catching up on your blog, and this just cracked me right up!! you are certainly the winner ;)
ReplyDelete