Saturday, March 14, 2009

Poor little Molly


Molly, my mom's little dog, was bitten by another dog on Thursday night and had to be rushed to the emergency vet's where both her eyes were removed. I feel so bad for her! She was staying with someone while Mom & Dad went to Texas for a steel guitar convention. This family she was staying with has 5 dogs and one of them bit her. It is such a sad situation. Mom tried to get an earlier flight back, but wasn't able to. They aren't coming home until Monday. I'm sure she is having a super hard time waiting for Monday. Nathan and I went to see Molly yesterday and today for a little while. One of the receptionists took this picture of her today. She was already doing better today than she was yesterday. Hopefully she'll adjust soon. She's such a sweet little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment