Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness Dollar Days

The Scholastic Warehouse in Saco had an awesome sale this weekend, so my friend Jenn (from school) and I went down last night after school. It was so fun. We talked and laughed the whole way down and back. She likes books as much as I do, so we both had a great time looking through the books. We got great deals, too. Nothin was over 3 dollars. I spent a little over 50 dollars and came home with literally hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. I brought home some things for Megan and Nathan, plus books for school, one for Dan and one for a gift. I got 4 computer games (2 Clifford, 2 I Spy and Mission: Think), plus hardcover books that were reguarly 18 dollars, a stuffed Franklin and a RoboBug for Nathan, card tricks and a fashion book for Megan. I was totally in heaven. I gave Megan and Nathan their stuff as soon as a I got home, and they were both really excited. Megan learned a couple card tricks right away, which she demonstrated for us, and Nathan and I put his RoboBug together right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment