Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Isaiah
I went to several yard sales this past weekend and I was so excited to find that Isaiah's grandparents were having one. I was really hoping to see Isaiah. When I first got there he wasn't there because his grandmother had gone to pick up one of her grandsons and she'd taken him with her. I chatted with his grandfather for a little bit, then I walked across the road to another yard sale. By the time I was done there, they were back. I got to hold my little Isaiah again! It was so good to see him. He seemed really happy and kept blowing raspberries. He didn't seem upset about me holding him. The only sad thing is that he's pretty behind developmentally. He's already getting speech, OT and PT and he just turned one. He just started sitting up on his own a few weeks ago. I feel so sad for him. I was really hoping he wouldn't be behind. Before I left, his grandmother gave me a picture of him on his birthday, with green frosting all over his face! It's hanging on our fridge now, next to Delson's picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment