


We had a party for Nathan on Sunday evening. He had picked out a Wall-E cake earlier in the week. He was so excited about that. We had family over from both sides, plus Logan (they've been to each other's birthday parties each year) and Maisey and Aubreigh. He got a lot of nice presents that he was really excited about. His favorite was a Wall-E from my Mom. It's magnetic and you can take it apart and put it back together.On his actual birthday, which was Monday, I picked him up early from preschool and we went to Crestholm Farm for ice cream. Then we let him open one more present right before FHE. It was a book called Who's Your Hero? Vol. II. He already had volume I and loves it. My mom had given it to him for Christmas. The series is just fabulous for kids his age. They are really well written and the illustrations are great, too. It focuses on what we can learn from each of the people in the scriptures. We've read volume I several times, which is all about Nephi, Ammon and Abinadi. The new one has Helaman's Warriors, Enos and Alma the Younger. Each section tells the story and then gives suggestions on how you can be like that person. We read two of the stories last night for Family Home Evening. I can't wait to get the next two. I think they have 4 or 5 volumes out now.
No comments:
Post a Comment