Sunday, June 14, 2009

The next 20 years, or so.....

Okay, this may seem weird, but I wrote up a plan for the next 20 years (I used to do this all the time in college). I'm actually going to write down what I've already accomplished, too, since high school. I think in terms of school years, so that's how I wrote everything out.

1990-1994 BYU:)
1992 Became an aunt!
1994-1996 First teaching job, special ed. at OHCHS
1996-1998 Subbed and worked at RBS
1998- Started scrapbooking
1998- Went to Prince Edward Island with Mom, Dad and Matt
1998-2004 Taught special ed. at Minot Consolidated School
2001- Got married, and became a step-mother of three girls!
2001- Honeymoon in Berkshires
2002- Family vacation to Poconos
2003- Family vacation to Sunday River
2004- Nathan Joseph Cooper was born!
2004- Family vacation to Bershires
2004- Dec of 2007 Worked at RBS part-time and enjoyed being a mom!
2205- Family vacation to Poconos
2006-Family vacation to Vermont
2007-Family vacation to Florida (Disney and SeaWorld)!
Dec of 2007-now Taught special ed. at Oxford Elementary School
May of 2008- Started doing foster care
2008- Family vacation to Berkshires


2008-2009 Teach at OES, do foster care, family vacation to Catskill Moutains in NY
2009-2010 Teach at OES, work on Masters', Go to Utah
2010-2011 Teach at OES, work on Masters' , PEI for 10th anniversary
2011-2012 Teach at OES, do foster care, Texas for Amber's HS graduation
2012-2013 Teach at OES, do foster care, family vacation to Disney
2013-2014 Teach at OES, do foster care
2014-2015 Teach at OES, do foster care, Texas for Ashley's HS graduation
2015-2016 Teach at OES, Cruise for our 15th anniversary
2016-2017 Teach at OES
2017-2018 Teach at OES, Volunteer at Starfish foster home in China
2018-2019 Teach at OES
2019-2020 Teach at OES
2020-2021 Teach at OES
2021-2022 Teach at OES, Retire! Bring Nathan out to BYU!
2022-2023 Utah, bring Nathan to MTC
2023-2024
2024-2025
2025-2026
2026-2027 Dan retires!
2027-2028 Utah for Nathan's BYU grad.
2028-2030 Dan and I go on a mission

No comments:

Post a Comment