Saturday, June 13, 2009

This and That

There, now I'm all caught up on the photo hunting.

Last night Dan, Megan and Nathan and I went to the Bridgton Drive-in to see Up and Night at the Museum. Both movies were really good. I'd been really looking forward to seeing Up because I'd heard good things about it. It was really good. It was funny because everyone fell asleep before the second movie was done, except me. That's unusual because I'm always the one that falls asleep first.

This afternoon the kids and I drove to Jay to donate some clothes they had outgrown to foster kids. I had lots of boy clothes that Nathan had outgrown and I had thought of keeping them, but I have no idea how old the next foster child will be and I can't keep everything. Megan had some clothes that she had outgrown, too, and Dan and I had bagged it all up last weekend. We had six big garbage bags full of clothes and shoes. The lady that is collecting all of these things for foster children was thrilled to get them. I'm glad they can be put to good use and save some money for the foster parents and the state at the same time. I also hope Megan and Nathan felt good about doing some service. Megan helped me carry the bags and she went through her closet before we left to make sure she we had everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment