Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Delson is 1!

Delson (or DJ, as his new family named him) turned one on Sunday. He was our second foster baby, for those of you who are wondering. We had him from September to January. I thought of him so many times on Sunday. I thought it would get easier as time went on, but I still miss him so much. Pictures of him come up all the time on my computer slide show, and sometimes I feel a physical aching to hold him and see him in person. I just love that little guy! I bought him a really cute card the other day. It's an Elmo card that "talks" when you press a button. I mailed it to him today. I'm hoping his mom will send us a new picture of him. The last one we have is when he's 6 months old, so I bet he's changed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment