A couple funny things Nathan said/did recently:
The other day, I had to drop something off at the central office, so Nathan and I headed over there after school. I was in the lobby, filling out another form, when the superintendent came through. He asked who Nathan was, and then started chatting with him. He asked, "Do you know who Mommy's boss is?" Nathan paused and then said, "Me?" You wish, buddy! Dr. Eastman got quite a kick out of that.
Nathan was telling me about a little girl at school. He said she was a "meany-cat" because she wouldn't let them (Nathan & Branson) play with Kacie at recess. Nathan asked her, "Didn't your parents teach you to share?!" He's quite blunt. We'll have to talk about being tactful.
We'll also have to talk a little more about modesty. One of the ed techs who helps out in Kindergarten told me that Nathan said he had to go pee. She said, "Go ahead." There's a little bathroom right in the Kindergarten room. When she looked over, though, he was going pee with the door wide open! She quickly went over and told him that he should close the door before he goes to the bathroom. As he left the bathroom a little girl was waiting to use it, and he wanted Mrs. Donnellan to make sure she told her to close the door, too. I laughed because I doubt any of the other kids needed to be told.
Thats too funny i know i been telling Kacie make sure u close the door when u go to the bathroom...lol kids at this age say the funniest things
ReplyDelete