- My mom and I went to the movies on Saturday afternoon to see Julie & Julia. It was such a great movie! We both loved it.It made me want to come home and cook.
- Nathan has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! Dan taught him when I was at class last Tuesday. He was so proud of himself. They went to Walmart on Saturday morning to buy a kickstand. He'd been wanting a kickstand for months, but Dan kept telling him he couldn't get one until he had no training wheels.
- I joined Facebook about a week ago and I've connected with a whole bunch of people that I haven't talked to in years. It's been so fun!
- I've been working on assignments or readings for my class for at least an hour a night all week. I hope it's not quite this time consuming the whole time. The assignments aren't hard, just time consuming.
- My parents are going to turn the old shop into a barn. Felicia will move her horse, AJ, there and my mom is going to get a horse. She knows of someone who is trying to find a home for one of her horses, free! How cool is that?
Monday, September 14, 2009
Julie & Julia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment