Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kahuna Laguna


Last weekend, we decided to go swimming at Eastern Slope Inn in North Conway. It's free since we own a time share there. We were worried about the weather though. It was supposed to snow, so I thought maybe we should go down the night before and go to the indoor water part nearby. We decided to save some money, though, and just go down on Saturday. It wasn't supposed to start snowing until mid to late afternoon. The kids were super excited about the indoor water park. When Dan went to pay for admission, though, we foudn out that it was $40 a person, rather than the $20 I thought it was. I had looked it up online, but I guess I didn't check very carefully. Anyway, we ended up just paying for Nathan and Megan so they could have fun, and Dan and I just bought observation passes ($10 each. Ugh!) The kids had a blast! They had four slides, a wave pool, an area for really small children, and a climbing structure with lots of water spraying everywhere and a big tipping bucket at the top. It was nice feeling like it was summer again, even if it was only for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment