Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vacation is almost done

I can't believe vacation is almost done! Sadness!

Today Kathy came over and we scrapbooked. We haven't done that in a long time. I worked on some pages for Nathan's album and I also did a page of Cambryn in my baby album. It was nice to do some regular scrapbooking again. I could feel myself getting back in the groove. It's a different way of thinking and planning pages when I'm doing traditional versus digital.

Okay, in keeping with my plan to of recording what we do for FHE:
  • The last Monday in January we listened to a CD that Amber made for us (she was singing Christmas carols)
  • On the 7th we read some stories from the Friend
  • On the 14th we went to see Kristen and her girls. She had just come back from Utah a couple of days before. It was so nice to see her and her adorable girls, Maddie and Sydney
  • On the 21st we didn't have FHE because Dan was gone on a business trip. Nathan, Mom, Emily and I went to see a movie (Gnomeo and Juliet)

No comments:

Post a Comment