Nathan, Mom and I went to see Hop on Thursday night while Dan was at a meeting in Topsham. It was super cute. It's one that we will definitely be buying when it comes out. Nathan laughed so hard, especially when the Easter Bunny "deposits" some jellyjeans as proof of his identity.
Dan and I actually had a date last night, which was long overdue. We ate at the Ocean Pearl, then we went to the movies and saw Hanna. It was good, but not as good as we expected. It was kind of weird. It was definitely action packed, though, which made it exciting.
I just discovered a new blog this morning. Every once in a while I discover a new one that I know I just love, and I can spend such a long time browsing. Well, I definitely did that this morning. I spent way too much time looking through all the projects on there and being inspired. For those of you who want to check it out, go to eighteen25.blogspot.com. There are so many awesome ideas. Jackie, you will love it!
I'm so excited that we are on vacation! I'm planning on spending a lot of it on school stuff. Hopefully at the end of the week I will have very little left to do for my Master's. My presentation is on the 29th, so I have to get that ready, plus some work for my online class. My paper is pretty much done, just a few minor changes. Yay!
I do love the blog. Thanks!
ReplyDelete