Here are some more fun pictures from the past couple of days:

Santa came a night early because we had to have Megan back to her Mom's at 8:00 on Christmas Eve. Here is Megan with her $100 bill! She kept saying, "I've never seen a 100 dollar bill!" She was pretty excited. When we asked her what she was planning on buying, she said she didn't know.

Here they were after opening their stockings and their Santa gift. It was really strange to have just the two of them. Ashley didn't end up coming because she had a basketball tournament on the 27th. It was going to cost $500 dollars to get her ticket changed. We were all really disappointed.

Here's Nathan with all of his presents from Santa, us, and his sisters. He was super excited!

I got Nathan another LEGO advent calendar this year, like last year. He really enjoyed it. It gave him something to look forward to every day. Here he is with all of the pieces displayed.

On Christmas day, in the evening, we had our party with Mom, Dad, Olivia, Felicia, Emily, Gram, Mike and Hilda. Mike and Hilda also brought a friend of theirs from church. She is from Singapore, and we had a great time asking her questions and hearing about life in Singapore. It was super interesting. Anyway, the party was really fun. Emily gave Nathan these cute antlers. It was so fun watching Nathan open his presents. Mike and Hilda gave him a debit card with $25 on it, but his face was so funny when he opened it. It was like they gave him a card with unlimited funds. He kept saying, "I can't believe I have a debit card, and I'm only 7!" The other present he really loved was a Woody doll from Mom and Dad. He'd been wanting a Woody for a long time, so he was really excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment