Megan had a gymnastics meet yesterday, and she came in third place overall! She came in 2nd in vault and 2nd on floor. I am so proud of her. She's awesome! Dan and Nathan went to watch. I couldn't go, but I am super excited to see the next one.
I went to a baby shower for Hannah last night. She is here for about a week, along with Becca, Mike, Mikey and Emmett. The shower was so fun. She's having a little girl, Taya! She got so many cute little girly clothes. It was also really fun seeing Becca and her family. We had never met Emmett before. He is so adorable. It was great to see him, especially with the rough start he had. He's already had two major surgeries, poor little guy. He was so smiley and cuddly, even with people he doesn't even know.
I'm looking forward to vacation next week. I would love to go someplace warm, but it's not in the budget right now. I was just looking at my budget today, and hopefully, we'll have all of our debt payed off in about 19 months! Then hopefully we'll have more money to spend on trips and things like that. We'll still owe money on Amber's hospital bill, and my car, but those are long term things. I really hope we can do this in 19 months. I'd love to just know that we're debt free and that we can have money to do some more fun stuff, especially traveling. This time of year always makes me want to travel to someplace warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment