This has been a really nice, relaxing vacation. We didn't do anything huge, just lots of little stuff, and enjoyed the down time. I'm sad that it's ending on Monday. I want more time! Anyway, here is what we were able to do:
- Went swimming in North Conway with Rodriguezes
- Went to the Weather Discovery Center in N. Conway
- Went to Zeb's in N. Conway
- Had Megan and Taylor for the weekend
- Went bowling with Megan, Taylor, and Nathan
- Went to Karate in Casco on Thursday night (brought Mom and Gram with us)
- Had my foot x-rayed
- Went to Olive Garden for my birthday with Dan
- Did some scrapbooking with Patricia, while Nathan played with the boys
- Did some more scrapbooking on my own
- Gave Joseph a piano lesson, while Nathan played with Ephraim
- Nathan played with Branson and Kaedon
- Nathan and I painted with watercolors
- Went to the movies to see The Vow (such a good movie)
- Had a game afternoon with Aunt Diane, Kathy, Payge, and Owen (N played with Owen most of the time)
- I walked on the treadmill four times! (This is huge!)
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate my and Emily's birthdays! It should be a good ending to our vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment