We're having a great vacation so far. On Saturday we went to North Conway to go swimming at our timeshare. We invited the Rodriguez's to go with us, plus Megan brought Taylor, so we there were 11 of us. We had a great time swimming and going in the hot tub. Then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch, Zeb's for lots of candy, and then the Weather Discovery Center, which is a hands-on science museum about Mount Washington. They have some really neat activities there. My favorite was a little pond with a boat in it. You have to guide the boat to a certain destination by pressing buttons that turn little fans. It was pretty tricky. The kids were able to do it faster than us adults! The kids also loved pretending they were weather reporters, and could see themselves on TV.
Today I brought Nathan, Megan, and Taylor to go bowling. Megan and I won, then Nathan came in third, and Taylor came in last. We had a lot of fun. We saw some people we knew, including a friend of Nathan's from school, so he thought that was really neat. Then we went to the Dollar Store to get some candy, then to the movies to see The Vow. It was such a great movie. We all loved it. After the movie, we went to Burger King. Needless to say, I spent way too much money today! Oh, well, I'll just have to be good for the rest of vacation.
I came down with a horrible cold last week. I'm still really congested. This is my second really bad cold this winter. I had to go on antibiotics for the last one, so hopefully I won't have to do that for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment