Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthdays, movies and braces

Well, things have been a little tense around here this weekend because Amber's boyfriend hasn't called in 3 days. This is very unusual for him because they talk every night, religiously. She's been super worried and upset. She has no idea why he's not calling. His mother keeps texting us (Dan, Amber and me, too) saying horrible things about her and being just plain mean. Hopefully, we'll found out soon what's going on.

On a positive note, we went to Gabriella's birthday part today. What a cutie! We gave her a stuffed giraffe and some toddler car keys (babies always love those!) She is still so tiny! She's been walking since she was 9 months old, though. She's pretty serious, although she smiles for people she knows. She loves her Grammy and Grampa!

Amber and I took Emily to the movies yesterday for her birthday. We saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Emily and I really liked it, but Amber had read the books and of course they changed things, so she was annoyed by that. It was fun, though. I got candy at the Dollar Store first for everyone, and then I bought Blue Raspberry slushies for us, too. Yum! Amber picked Milk Duds at the Dollar Store because she hasn't been able to have them for 3 years!

Amber got her braces off on Thursday! She was so excited! Her teeth look great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment