Monday, February 15, 2010

Tough

These past couple of weeks have been tough for me. I don't know why, but I've been dragging, emotionally, not physically. I haven't felt motivated to do much. I've also been feeling really down about myself. Hopefully, it will pass soon. And vacation will help, too, I hope. To sound like a teenager, I've been feeling like such a loser. A couple things have happened lately, too, that have gotten me down, which didn't help because I was already feeling horrible. Ugh!

On the bright side, I'm enjoying vacation so far. It was so nice to sleep in this morning. Nathan is watching Scooby-Doo and Amber is watching TV in the living room, holding Molly. My mom asked me to bring Molly home, but I brought her to our house instead. She's such a sweet little dog. Also, I've been enjoying scrapbooking lately, which has been fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh michelle, i hope things are getting better. you are such a sweet amazing woman! not a loser! i love you!

    ReplyDelete