Tuesday, June 29, 2010

9 years!


Dan and I celebrated our anniversary on June 22nd. We've been married for 9 years! That's almost a decade. We actually haven't celebrated it yet because I had class that night. He joked around saying, "Maybe next year we can afford to get a pizza." We'll probably go out to eat or something sometime. Right now we are concentrating on getting ready to leave for vacation.

We're having a great time with Ashley. She's riding Chance, my Mom's horse, in the pasture right now. She really likes him. She said she could tell that he was trained to be a gaming horse (to do barrels and stuff like that). She likes AJ, too, but he's much calmer and not trained to do the same events. Yesterday, Felicia came over and rode AJ, while Ashley rode Chance. It was so cool to see them riding through the field together. They are definitely the two girls in the family who love horses.

I think Nathan might get into horses. He's ridden twice with Felicia and LOVED it! I referred to him as my little cowboy one time, and he replied, "I'm not a cowboy, I'm a horseboy!" It was so funny. His favorite thing to do, besides riding, is sweeping out the barn and locking people into the stalls. He thinks that's hilarious. He calls them poop stalls.

We went to a Cooper Family game night on Sunday night at Steve and Lil's. We played Hand & Foot, a card game that I really like. We also had Joshie, Allyson and Shelli over to my Mom's for a day of swimming and hanging out at the pool. Felicia, Emily and Ryan came over, too, which was really fun. I love having such a big family!

I found out that I got A's in my classes that I just finished up. I might get an A- in one of them, but as long as I don't get a B+ or less, I'm happy. I'm so relieved to be done with those classes for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment