
This is a picture of Nathan riding a horse for the first time. He loved it!
I have a new love....kayaking! I went kayaking today on a Relief Society activity. It was so peaceful, not strenuous, beautiful scenery. I loved it! We kayaked out to a sand bar on Sebago Lake. The water was so rough on the other side of the sand bar that I felt like we were at the ocean. It was beautiful. Then we kayaked back. There were only six of us, Amy Lilly, Amy Levasseur, Tish Coolidge, Carol Gagnon and Shannon Smith. We all loved it. I think I've found a new hobby. Now to convince Dan we need a couple kayaks...
I also rode AJ today. It was awesome. I could really get into horse back riding. I just went around the pasture three times, but I was already getting more comfortable. I feel so lucky to have a couple horses basically right in my front yard. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment