Monday, June 21, 2010

Game time!

Nathan and I spent a big part of the day over at the Powers', playing games with Allyson and Joshie. Nathan had been wanting to play with Joshie for quite a while now, so today seemed like a good day to do it. He was disappointed that Joshie wanted to play games because Nathan is not really into games, but they still had fun. Allyson and I played a horse game, then we played Duck Duck Bruce and Monopoly with Nathan and Joshie. It was a fun time.

Amber was supposed to come over tonight, but she moved out of the home she's been staying in, and didn't call us and Dan had no idea where to pick her up. I think she would have called if she still wanted to come over. The mother of the family she has been staying with called, and they have started seeing exactly what we had been dealing with. Lots of lying and deceit and defiance.

Ashley is coming on Wednesday! I'm so excited! The time will fly, though, because she'll only be here for 3 1/2 weeks, and in that time we'll be gone for one week on vacation. She also has 4 days at Girls' Camp and a couple of days at her grandmother's. We'll make the most of it, though!

Tonight we went down to Mom & Dad's to go swimming. Nathan went in, but Dan and Mom thought it was too cold so they didn't go in and I didn't bring my suit down, so we just sat on the edge with our feet in the pool. After a while, Dan walked home and Nathan was still swimming. Mom and I talked for a while, and then she and Nathan pushed me in! With my clothes on! It was actually really funny. Nathan thought it was hilarious. He'd been wanting someone to get in with him anyway. I played with him for a while, then we walked home. Mom offered to drive my car home since I was soaked. I'm going to have to surprise her at some point this summer when she doesn't suspect it!

My grad classes will be done tomorrow night! I can't wait! I will finally be able to relax. I was so stressed out this weekend, trying to finish up assignments. Aaaaaggghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment