This weekend was really nice. On Friday night, we just hung out together. I made no-bake cookies, and Dan put together his new eliptical machine. The kids made an RV with the big box it came in. It was so fun to see them being so creative. Megan and I watched a scary movie that night, but it wasn't very scary and we kept falling asleep. On Saturday, we went to Owen's birthday party. Then Nathan, Megan and I carved pumpkins. Nathan carved a jack-o-lantern face, Megan carved a skeleton and I carved an owl. I love how they turned out! Then we had Pizza Hut for supper.
I finished my last class (for now, anyway) on Tuesday. I'm all done with that class. I have two assignments left for my online class. I can't wait to be done with it. Once I'm done with those two assignments, I won't have another class until the end of January. I'm so excited.
I'm getting in the mood to do some crafty stuff. I haven't been doing that kind of thing for quite a while. I feel like I'll finally have some time in the next few months. I love looking at blogs that have craft ideas. Two things I really want to do is make some shoes for Cambryn, a robe for Nathan and some crocheting. We'll see what happens. Oh, and I also want to paint a desk that I got for Nathan from Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment