Saturday, October 16, 2010

Proud

I just want to say how proud I was of Nathan on Wednesday. He was hit in the face with a soccer ball during practice, but he got back in the game (okay, Dan forced him), and after a couple of minutes he just acted like nothing happened. It was his best practice so far. He did such a good job running for the ball and kicking it. Today was supposed to be his last game of the season, but it got postponed. Probably next Saturday will be his last game.

It's 11:00 at night and I just finished some assignments for my Master's class. I'll be done with this session on Tuesday, and I can't wait! I'll have until late January off. It will be so nice to have my weekends and Tuesdays free again. I am thinking of all the stuff I want to do with the kids.

I haven't eaten any junkfood since October 3rd. I'm feeling so much better and I've lost some weight already. My goal is to go a whole year. Than I'll start eating it only once a week. I know it sounds drastic, but it's what I need to do right now. I can't let myself have any or I'll slide right back. I'm excited that I'm actually doing it! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. No junk food? You can do this Michelle. I am cheering for you. :)

    ReplyDelete